My Top 5 Nail Polish ♥

I was looking through some beauty blogs recently and I really liked to read some of them even though I am not that into make-up. I mean my daily routine would be eyeliner and lipstick. That is it. But another thing that I really like to use is nail polish. I have the tiniest hands and nails anyone can ever have at the age of 20 but that doesn't stop me from using polish to make my nails lovely! Anyways these are all the polishes me and my sister own, it might not be much for many people or it may be. I really have no idea what counts as much. Out of all of these I chose my top 5 and my all time favorite and I will let you know why as you read on.
Golden Rose Matte 05     Zoya Mirranda 117z     Kiko 319     Flormar dc01     Pastel 11
For some I couldn't find a priced website but I just wanted you guys to have an idea of the brand if you haven't heard of any of these before. Some may only be available in Turkey but you can always find a color that is similar to these. Before you read about my favorite I just want to say something about my Zoya polish,. Zoya does not make this exact color anymore, I don't know why but I love this one that I can't even use it because I don't want it to end (and it is the only Zoya product I have!). I have talked about the Flormar one before HERE. The rest is just regular polish!
Golden Rose Matte is my absolute favorite! Why? The main reason is that it dries super quick, not more than 10 seconds and I'm not even kidding about that. I'm dead serious, really. This is a huge deal for me because I don't want to spend time airing out my hands so my nails will dry and they never fully dry after it anyway. So I end up forgetting about it and touching places and they get ruined or I just sleep and have shapes on my nails because they weren't properly dried!! After I tried this polish I couldn't stop using it and I'm definitely going to buy all the other colors (they didn't have the ones I wanted when I went to get them). Also, I really love that its matte because I don't like glittery polish so thats a plus for me!