Insta-August 2013



Can't believe its been a whole month since I did my first instagram post, time passes too quickly for my taste. I wish summer would never end. I didn't go anywhere this summer but it was great resting at home and not worrying about anything. During school its tough because it takes me an hour and half to get there and I use public transportation which is crowded most of the time. Its just frustrating and tiring so I'm glad I get a bunch of time off. I'm glad I still have another month to do absolutely nothing haha. But of course I always have time for movies, tv shows, books, blogging and photography.

P.S.: Welcome to all my new followers and thank you for all your awesome comments. I love reading them! Also, please don't forget to follow me on BLOGLOVIN' it will be worth it :)

P.P.S: There is a week left for the Cosmetic Bag Giveaway, so go on and enter its really cute! :)